Rebar Detailing Services | Rebar Shop Drawings & Estimating Services | Rebar Detailing
Global Detailing Consultant offers world-class Rebar Detailing & Shop Drawings for the different sectors of the modern industries. With accuracy in the details, timely completion and delivery, and competent rates, we are the ideal partner for all clients, irrespective of their requirements, specifications, and standards.
Global Detailing Consultant specialize in providing Rebar Detailing Services for all type of structures. Some of our key services in rebar are Rebar Detailing, Rebar Estimation, 3D Detailing BIM, Rebar Shop drawings, Concrete Masonry Detailing, Rebar concrete Shop Drawing, Rebar Placement Drawing, Rebar Foundation Detailing, Bar Bending Schedules, Foundation Drawing Services, Retaining Wall Detailing and many more.
Rebar Detailing & Shop Drawings require expertise in structural engineering as well as CAD to translate an idea into a successful project and that is what we specialize in Rebar Detailing and Rebar Shop Drawing Services steel structural and detailing consultant, we can offer you the right solution for your needs. Precision and skill mark every one of our projects.
With the help of a team of educated and experienced professionals, it is possible to ensure the high quality of the work we deliver. Skilled in their field, and updated in the use of the latest technology, our experts are capable of completing any project that requires Rebar Detailing & Shop Drawings.
Global Detailing Consultant provides comprehensive rebar detailing services, including rebar shop drawings and estimating services. Our team of skilled professionals uses the latest software and technology to deliver accurate and detailed rebar shop drawings that are essential for the successful completion of construction projects.
Our rebar shop drawings include detailed information about the placement and spacing of reinforcing steel bars, as well as information about the dimensions and quantities of the materials used. We work closely with our clients to ensure that the drawings meet their project requirements and comply with industry standards and regulations.
In addition to rebar shop drawings, we also provide rebar estimating services to help our clients accurately estimate the cost of materials and labor for their projects. Our experienced estimators use their knowledge and expertise to provide detailed and accurate estimates that help our clients make informed decisions about their projects.
At Global Detailing Consultant, we are committed to delivering high-quality services that meet the needs of our clients. Whether you need rebar detailing services, shop drawings, or estimating services, we have the expertise and resources to help you achieve your project goals.
- Concrete Joint and Slab details
- Welded, Riveted or Bolted Steel joints details
- Longitudinal and Cross-Section Detail of Beams and Columns
- Roof Truss and Joint details
- Shallow, Raft and Pile foundation details
- Retaining Walls
- Detailing of connections
- Detailing of Rebar overlap
- Detailing of size and dimensions
- Bar bending schedules
- Detailing of parapet wall rebar
- Detailing of Rebar Ties
- Detailing of Rebar sloped wall
- Detailing of Rebar Corners
- Rebar Estimation
- Rebar Concrete Shop Drawings
- As Built Drawings Services
- Rebar Foundation Detailing
- Rebar Junction Coordination Drawings
- High Quality Detailing Suiting to the needs of Fabricator and Places
- Rebar lists for Beams, Slabs, Columns, Walls, Foundations or other Special Structures
Our Projects include
- Manufacturing Units
- Residential and Commercial Buildings
- Industrial set-ups, Industrial Construction
- High-rise Apartments
- Schools, Hospitals and Big Complexes
- RCC Bridges
- Rebar fabricators
- Concrete contractors
- Masonry contractors, Concrete Masonry Construction
- Small residential buildings
- Commercial and industrial structures,
- High-rise and low-rise buildings
- Special structures like tanks, bridges, retaining walls etc.
- Education – Commercial Development
- Housing Buildings
- Chemical Plants
- Heavy Foundations
- RCC Bridge
- High Rise Construction
- Parking Garage Structures
STANDARDS & CODES
- ACI (American Concrete Institute)
- CRSI (Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute)
- RSIC (Reinforcing Steel Institute of Canada)
- BS (British Standards)
- EN (European Code)
Consistency in quality makes us the ideal partner for steel structural and detailing services. We understand the details, identify the challenges, and strategize the work accordingly. Our aim is to provide only the best solutions for our clients.